Thursday, March 02, 2006

LITTLE BIG MAMA.....

Posted by Picasa That's right, that's me about 2 years old. WTF was my mother thinking cutting my hair like that. She said my brother cut it, yeah right, like I believe that! Look at those eyes, I look mean (and where might I ask are my eyebrows?!?!)


I think this is first grade, but that was a looooong time ago. Tell me my baby girl doesn't look like me....


This one is 3rd grade I think, looking a little thick if I do say so myself... Gotta love those clothes from the 70's!


I am pretty sure this is the 4th grade. Obviously we were well fed! Gotta love the outfit (yet again, thanks mom for making this outfit, NOT!)

That's Big "Little" Mama, please be kind, I was a product of the 70's, it wasn't my fault.....

6 Comments:

Blogger Phats said...

You look like Cindy Brady in that second picture haha :)

Cute little mama

4:41 PM  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

Great pics! Mine aren't all that great either...I only got to witness the last 5 years of the 70's, but still had a couple pair of bell-bottoms! :)

8:08 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

AWE! How fricken cute you are! I love baby photos and seeing how someone grows up---great shots!

I'm browsing around your blog, hope you don't mind...I promise not to knock anything over.

Great stuff here! Love your sense of humor! :) Warped like mine! We'll get along great! (hehe)

8:21 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Adorable! Why in the hell do all mothers insist on those crooked bangs????

9:08 PM  
Blogger Wild Butterfly said...

I think I wore some of those same outfits!! I remember just loving the 2 piece pantsuits!! Oh the good old days!!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

You are a brave woman to break out the '70s photos. I have all mine buried at undisclosed location guarded by attack basset hounds.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home