Monday, March 13, 2006

WELL HERE I AM AGAIN....
This last weekend (and last week for that matter) didn't let me see a moment of peace. We finished emptying out the attic. Man we had a buncha shit up there!!! We made 2 trips to the dump and 3 to the storage unit. We painted the hallway and did a few odds and ends. Then and only then I threw my back out. I am all crooked and in pain. But I went to work today and suffered through it. I'll be alright I popped it back in place and now I am just waiting for the swelling to go down. Here is a reminder for everyone out there; Do not lift and turn at the same time...
Oh and here is one good reason I live in Savannah, Georgia, one of the most beautiful cities in the world...

This is what Christmas looks like at Forsythe Park. I love the south!

2 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

I can totally picture the Von Trapp kids riding bikes in their curtain-clothes around that fountain...

12:43 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

LOL!!! I never thought of that before, LOL!! I can see it too...

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home