Friday, March 10, 2006

THEY CAME HOME.....

I went to their house yesterday and gave the baby his first bath (and he gave me one too, he peed all over me). I also gave my friend and her husband haircuts. They really needed it, bad! So by the time I left, I was full of cut hair, I was wearing her hubbys shirt and I had pee on my bra.... They on the other hand had new haircuts and everyone was showered and ready for bed. I love this new baby. I told my kids that when a baby pees on you that means that he loves you and Baby Girl said,"he must really REALLY love you Mama." Yeah, I guess he does.
 Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Wild Butterfly said...

What a wonderful friend you are...and what a sweet baby. I remember when my baby boy (now 17) peed on me the first few days!!!
Take care

9:11 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks wildbutterfly, I remember when mine did too!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Awe.....wait till they throw up all over you. Now that's real love for ya! ;)

That picture is absolutely priceless!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

the first time I ever changed a diaper just happened to be the first time I ever changed my oldest sons diaper. Talk about an experience!

I was in the hospital, and 2 nurses were watching over my shoulder. He peed everywhere, on the wall, on the nurses, on me.

Ahhh.... the good old days. LOL

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home