Thursday, March 23, 2006

MY BEST BUD SENT THIS TO ME.....

So I decided that being great Photoshop deserved to be my avatar for a while. I know it's cheezy but I like it.
We are still house hunting and are touring a model home in hopes of building one, we shall see.... We had this one (the one we live in now) built in 97 and moved here in 98. We are moving out of the county in hopes to get a better education for the children. I can't afford Catholic school or any other private school in the area, but I can afford to get a 2300 square foot house. Kinda messed up huh? It should be the other way around. I should be living in my humble home and my kids should get the education they deserve without us having to move. Oh well, I can't wait to see how this drama unfolds, I'll keep you posted....
I can't wait till Cher comes back, I miss her.... I know a lot of people have a lot of things going on. Well, especially ones with babies but sometimes these blogs are my escape from everyday boredom. Sometimes they are the one thing during my day that gives me something to laugh about. Just know that those of you out there that think your words don't mean anything, or that it doesn't really matter....... sometimes it really does.

3 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Oh no doubt---that's one freaky pic! *keeps staring at it*


You know what tweaks my fanny? When I see someone living in a mobile home or some humble sort of house that has a Escalade or Hummer sitting in front of their driveway or some sort of sports car like a Porche. That's when I say, "WHY WHY WHY????"

Hmmm... I'll never figure it out.

And yes, I too read blogs to get away from it all and it's so interesting to read about other people's lives who aren't 'famous'...everyday people. That's what I find interesting. You find you start relating to people a lot more than you realized.

*keeps staring at this half dog half cat thing*

11:08 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

~deb~ you are awesome, you know that right? I wish I could write as eloquent as you.

Madman- you are always welcome here. Big Mama is known for a comfy blog.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I know exactly what you are saying about reading blogs. I look forward to reading what everybody has to say too.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home