Tuesday, April 04, 2006

WELL WE MADE AN OFFER...
We put in an offer on the house that we want and we will find out if it is accepted...soon! Here are a couple of pics to keep you hanging on the edge of your seats....
Here is the kitchen, way beautiful!
Here is a part of the back yard (if you look way to the left corner you may be able to see my two kids) it is 1.25 acres. Gotta love it. (Excuse the pic, my camera was being poopie.)

I know the wallpaper is fugly in the dining room, but just look at the floors, I am in love with them.

Wish us luck that we get what we are trying to get. I will be so happy if this works out. I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I just really like this house. If you pray, please do that for me and if you don't, please cross your fingers for luck for me....thanks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

crossing my fingers for you! :D

10:40 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Way gorgeous, so lucky to be able to look at buying such a lovely place

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home