Thursday, April 06, 2006

OH MY FREAKIN GOD!!!!!
I am still waiting and I have a feeling we are NOT going to get the house..... I e-mailed my agent and she said the other listing agent was showing the house this morning. I know that this is par for the course, but I want that house!!! And I want it NOW!!!
O.K. Sorry about that, I just had to vent a little. I feel better now. If they reject the offer, that's fine, I'll up it a little. I refused to get all caught up in this, but.... Looks like I did after all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Hey girl, ... Listen, gotta have more faith. I'm not sure what religion you are or 'if' you have one...but what works for me is prayer. Pray about it. Really focus and put in some positive dialog in your head---"I'm gonna get this house...I'm gonna get this house..." Positive words brings out positive results.

Hell--I should take my own advice really! But it does work when I do actually practice it.

I wish you luck!!!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

~deb- thanks, I keep telling myself, "that is my house...that is my house... that is my house..." I will make sure and let you know, the whole world will know!!!

I am so glad you are my friend, you are so positive and you keep me thinking straight. You are awesome!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home