Tuesday, April 11, 2006


IT'S ALMOST A HIP-HIP-HOORAY MOMENT....
I am exhausted over here, so please forgive me. My agent came over tonight and we officially listed the house, YAY! We also signed the final contract for the new house, YAY! She (our agent) seems confident that this house will sell by June. I'll believe that when I see it. Sounds good to my very tired ears...
Hubby made it home this afternoon. I guess I just needed to be away from him for a few days. When he was gone I did some soul searching and realized that he really does complete me. I love him more that I could ever express in words. I'm glad he is home, I was missing him.
I'll post more fun stuff as soon as I can muster up some extra energy. Take care everyone and keep those fingers and toes crossed!

4 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Good luck with the house----and remember to cook cinnamin in a pan or burn a cinniman or vanilla candle. It makes the person think of "home". Little real estate tricks. ;)

Also, isn't it nice to have someone where you know that they 'complete' you? I'm glad you found that person. It's rare to find your best friend and lover in one.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

~deb- this is why I so value you, you are so "there" with me.

I never thought about the cinnamon before, good idea. My mom said to make cookies the morning of the showing. I would get a real FAT bum that way, LOL!!! I think the burning is a great idea.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Wow...I was going to say the same as deb....that is what I did when we sold our place and it sure works a treat...good luck and have fun...it will pan out in the end.
Cheers Cazzie!!!

2:40 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Cazzie! I need all the positive energy I can get right now.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home