Tuesday, May 02, 2006

NOT MUCH OF AN ENTRY HERE.....
I don't have a whole lot to say today.... I have been blurking for a few days. Got a few good e-mails. Cher is still alive, got an e-mail from her yesterday. I just hope she starts blogging soon, I miss her. Still not too sure about Mel, she is supposed to be getting a new place to hang out. I can't wait to see what she's got cookin. I miss her too.
Still no buyers for my house. No one has even put in an offer. We have 3 people who have come here more than once saying it is at the top of their lists. Well, I'm waiting. Here is a pic I took today of this house, ya wanna buy it?

I know you are not supposed to post pics of where you live and what you house looks like and junk but hell it is already all over the internet and listed in various places. It's a cute little place, we had it built in 1998. I am really looking forward to our new place. I will be very bummed if the closing falls through. C'mon everyone, send all your good Karma this way!!!

Wish us luck...

5 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Good luck!

Don't worry, I've posted pictures of my house, and, I'm still around. LOL

2:50 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Sherri! I'm not too worried about strange people coming to "get me". ;-)

I like my house, it is just getting too small now that the kids are getting too big....

2:55 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Peeking through window...

OOOH you caught me! (hehe)


I think when the time is right- your house will sell big. It's when you're not thinking about it--things go the way you want them to.

I'm always sending you good vibes your way! Have faith girl! It'll sell. If I lived in GA, I'd buy it! Well...my girlfriend would buy it. Umm...yeah after all those credit card debts and loans are paid off and...oh you don't need to hear my pity party, do ya?

5:30 PM  
Blogger NWJR said...

Sure, I'll buy your house! I've got 35 cents in loose change, and some gum in my pocket. Is that enough?

Yeah, I didn't think so. *sigh*

:-)

8:33 AM  
Blogger Me! said...

Thanks for the update on Cher & Mel. I've been wondering about them both.

You're house is cute. I wish I were able to buy a house right now. But considering I barely made it to payday tomorrow without becoming overdrawn, it's probably not going to be a reality any time soon.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home