Saturday, April 22, 2006

WHAT A SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS....
No this isn't political or sexual (sorry)... I have done NOTHING all day. I was supposed to work today but I totally bagged it. I needed a non-thinking day and today was that day. I got up, took a shower, put on my favorite comfy/holey jeans & slippers and simmed all day. I have eaten anything that is not nailed down and enjoyed every moment of it.
I am now full, tired and ready for bed. What a waste of a perfectly beautiful day, I soooo needed that. The hubby changed my oil and washed/waxed my car. What more could my sloth-like self ask for? Well, looks like I will be working tomorrow instead. I think I can now, I got my much needed R&R. Hope everyone is having a great, awesome & fantastic weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Isn't it great to sit back and relax on a Sunday afternoon eating everything & everything????

I got my comfy sweats on too! I need the 'extra room'...oy! Diet starts tomorrow. (I always say that) It's almost as bad as when you have a hangover and say, "I'll never drink again!"

Where was I going with this? Hmm. Enjoy your week!!!

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home