Wednesday, April 19, 2006

NO, I WASN'T PULLING A DAVE CHAPPELL ON YOU ALL.....
I have been busier than a one armed paper hanger!!! We had an open house on our house yesterday and it went great! We got three showings out of it!!! In the real estate world that is a good thing. We have been cleaning, painting, dusting and doing yard work. The house looks better than it has in all the time we have lived there. Mind you we had the house built so you all know that has been a while. We still have a little more to do to get it where we really want it. But if it keeps going like this, we will sell it in no time. The kids hate making their beds every day, but they don't have much of a choice in the matter. Hopefully we will sell it quickly like Cher did with hers. If we sell it for what we are asking for, we will net about $40,000.00 from it. That would be nice. I wish I had more to talk about but this is all consuming. Wish me luck everyone and keep those fingers crossed!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

fingers crossed, wishing you luck. :D

9:23 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Sherri! I need all the luck I can get!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Sounds like you're a busy lil' beaver over there! Can you come to my house to clean, paint and dust and do some yard work too? The pay is not so good, but I have lots of beer! Whaddya' say??????

Miss ya! Come back soon when you need that desperate break from housework!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

~deb, did you say beer?!? I am SO THERE! LOL!!! Hey when I have a housewarming (ie; bar-b-que) you and my other blogger friends are invited... even if it has to be a virtual one.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home