Thursday, June 01, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
Yep, I'm embarking on the last year in my 30s. I'm good with it. I love my birthday, I always have. Probably because I am the youngest child in my family. I have been hoping and I hope every year that maybe (just maybe) this year people will start taking me seriously, LOL! Oh yeeeaaahhhh like that's going to happen anytime soon... But anyway I am going to force myself to get out of work an hour early, go home and enjoy the solitude until the hubby and son get there.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Good for you! Have an excellent day!!!!

8:05 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Happy birthday, you go, girl!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Let us know what you got!!

5:37 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Happy birthday girl! I've missed ya!!! How's the house sale going? Any news on that? I have to scroll down to check that out.

I hope you get what you want for your birthday! Talk to you soon...

10:20 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks everyone!
Sherri, I wish you had audio of him finding the fish, LOL!!!
LB, I can't tell you how happy I am that you are back!
Cazzie!!!, I got a new house, I need nothing else, LOL!
~deb, I see you scrolled, LOL! I missed you too.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home