Monday, June 05, 2006

STILL UNSETTLED....
Yep, that's us. It has been really busy here at work. Ya think! I work in an attorney's office in real estate....the end of the month....first month of summer...in a military town. Yeah I am terribly busy. I put in 2 hours a day of overtime every day this week and even put in 5 hours on Sunday. So needless to say I haven't had time to get my house settled. I think once it slows down I am going to take a couple of days to just get things together. On that note I am going to get to work (well, I'm already here but I have yet to work). Hope everyone has a great Monday...

5 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

I hope you find the time to have at least one cup of your favourite bevvy with feet up on a chair eash day...just 5 minutes of down time for you. It will do you wonders!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Oh, I would LOVE 5 minutes of "me" time. I like the way you think Cazzie!!! I will be working hard for the next two days and then it is back to my normal routine. Whew...

9:25 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Oh Shan! You ARE still alive!!! I hope things settle down soon too. I can't wait till you are up and back to your old tricks. Thanks for stopping in and showing some love... It's ok that you missed this birthday, but you are not allowed to miss NEXT year...

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home