Tuesday, June 20, 2006

HERE I SIT....
I said sit, not shit.... LOL!!! I took yesterday off because I was supposed to be going to a concert on Sunday. Of course we all know that the concert was cancelled. I decided that I wanted to just stay home and enjoy my house for once. I didn't unpack any boxes which I really need to do. I played on the computer, watched some tv (there is nothing on tv at all) and just chilled. My son had a friend stay over, I like him but he really got on my nerves yesterday.
Oh and remember when I said that we have buyers for our old house? Well, they are having trouble getting financed. Ummm... does no one do their homework anymore??? We were preapproved and made sure we were ready to go when we went house hunting. You don't find a house then find a lender that will hook you up, DUH! Are people out there really that dumb? I guess so. So wish me luck on finding a buyer for my house soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Shannon, I need all the tips I can get...

11:42 AM  
Blogger CP said...

Yep...putting the cart before the horse. Must be first time homebuyers. Heh. Amateurs! *L*

Hope you find a buyer soon!

CP.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks CP, I need all the good karma I can get...

6:52 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Hhahaha, I heard this phrase once and will never forget it.."YOU JUST CAN'T HELP DUMB!!", lol.

5:48 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

LOL!!! Cazzie!!! I think I just found a new phrase!

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home