Sunday, July 02, 2006

I am back for a minute, only because I am too exhausted to go to bed. I am so tired I can't sleep. I have to get up early tomorrow to go to work, ugh! Yes folks, I have to work on Sunday (I guess that's technically today). Hey time and a half isn't so bad... I just hate working the end of the month in my biz, I don't get paid nearly enough for the stress that I go through.
On a lighter note, someone new made an offer on the house, wish us luck!!! Get those fingers and toes crossing again. I am going to need all the good Karma I can get! I had better get to bed and get at least 4 hours of sleep....
While I'm gone, please check out my sidebar(s) on this and my other blog and check out some of my favorite bloggers and other non relevant websites. Yes I know I need to refresh them and add some new and clear out some of the old.
Oh and Madeline if you are reading this, you will be on my sidebar very soon. Keep up the awesome thoughts and know that we are more than ready to embrace and love you. ~deb has made us believers in you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Get some sleep girl!! And just know I am barracking you along to sell you place :)

2:07 AM  
Blogger Gareth said...

good luck with the house offer.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

Oh I hate when that happens, pure exhaustion. Hope it gets better.

Good luck on the house.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Sounds like everyone is stressing out these days! I WISH YOU LUCK on the offer of your house! My fingers are crossed!!!!!!!

Enjoy your 4th sweetie! Come back soon! Fill us in.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Have a great Fourth, be safe!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home