Sunday, June 25, 2006

WOW!...
Y'all are an awesome bunch of positive people. Thank you for being in my world.
Tomorrow starts another week of carpooling with the hubs. We haven't sold the other house and we now live a half hour from where we both work so..... carpooling is a must right now. Save the money where we can and the gas prices suck. Lucky for me I live in Georgia so the gas prices (so I hear) are a little better than some other places (I heard California gas prices are a b!tch, am I right Mel?). Right now I currently pay $2.52 a gallon. My hubby has a full sized OLD beat up pickup, 8 cylinders. Gas hog-sucker (mind you his is more beat up than this one...)! This past week we saved a little over $100.00. I like that!
But paying 3 mortgages rots. We started showing the house again and can only hope that someone comes along and just can't live without it. High hopes are a good thing... Good spirits and good attitude, everything else will just fall in to place. I just know it. Can you tell I'm tired??? I am just sitting here rambling on... and on.... I really need to be in bed, 5:30 comes early! Take care out there and I hope everyone has a stress-free Monday.

8 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Shannon, you too! I bet you are right about the September prices...

7:34 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Gas prices suck. Happy stress free Monday to you too!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Miranda and YES they do!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Hey! Hope things continue to look up! Glad to see you in good spirits! :)

1:30 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks ~deb, I have to stay positive, it's the one thing that's keeping me going...

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I feel the same way about gas prices. Especially with boys that drive.
You live in the State I was born! What a gas. LOL
Couldn't help but add some cheer...summer is finally here and I'm feeling goofy with the great weather.
Anyway gas prices in Reno are at$3.20
I hate it and wish we had better ways of transportation like the Bay area.
right now

8:49 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Wow! THAT is a LOT!!! I am so NOT complaining about our gas prices, I know we have some of the best in the nation right now. Well next time you get back here to visit home, you should give me a call....

10:33 AM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Feul is $139.5 a LITRE here in Melbourne at its dearest today. I believe that more than 80 cents of it goes to taxes for the Government. It is so outlandish and affecting alot of households with the increase in percentage rates on home loan repayments to boot. The feul prices also affect the household shopping bill at the end of the day. More price rises for consumers as the transportation of products costs the earth for the companies provifing them :(

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home