Wednesday, June 28, 2006

MY HEAD IS SPINNING....
No, not around in circles like Linda Blair. It's more like I am so super busy that I have no time to really sit here and pour out my every strange and unchained thought. The beginning and end of the month in real estate is HELL! Just today, I dropped off the hubby, went to the store to pick up a b-day card for LM's best friend. Dropped them off at summer camp, have a hellava day of work ahead of me. When I get out I have to grab the kids, pick up the hubby, go to my son's sax lesson, leave them there, pick up a gift for his friend, come back and pick them up and then drive 1/2 an hour to a birthday party that starts at 6:30. Am I busy??? Ummm...yeah. Oh and eventually get something to eat. A regular day is a full schedule but when there are more things thrown in I am beside myself. Wish me luck, it will probably be a few days until I get back to posting....

6 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Try not to over tax yourself, hard as that may be. I know exactly how you feel, too much to do and not enough time in the day!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

I so know where you're coming from, a mothers job is never done. It's bad enough when we have to be at two places at once. When it is why is there never enough time for ourselves?

8:32 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

You need a night out full of martinis girl! When you coming to NY????? I'll be waiting with a martini in hand for you!

Keep yourself stress-free if you can.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

You need the sign.."MUM'S TAXI" on your vehicle, chuckles :)

8:16 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Just one thing at a time til it's done.
Cya in a few days!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Sherri- I think I live in overdrive sometimes and I know you know EXACTLY how that feels! P.S. I happen to think you have a great laugh... I know I have never heard it, but it beats crying any day of the week!!!

Miranda- I love seeing you over here! Sometimes I wish there were the "work me" and the "home me" that way one of me can bring home the bacon and the other can fry it up...

~deb- My favorite Martini-girl. One of these days I am going to take you up on that offer! ...and yes I do need to keep stress-free...

Cazzie!!! I just know you have one of those on your car (or at least you should) too! You are as busy as me with your little ones...

Lee Ann- I'm trying to follow that rule, but all bets are off from here on in, LOL!

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home