Friday, July 14, 2006

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!
Yep, today is the day we sell the house.... I am not going to believe it till I sign on the dotted line. I brought some bubbly (to work) to pop as soon as we are done and I have that big fat check in my hot little hand. I love working in this place. My kids are here with me today. I woke up (WOKE UP) at 8:00.... I had a lazy morning and strolled in here about 10:00 with alcohol. My kids are in the back room playing.... Have I said I love this place yet???
We went over to the other house last night to mow, sweep and vacuum. The neighbor invited me in for margaritas?!?! I have never even seen the inside of her place. I came in and we sat and giggled for a little over an hour. I had a coke instead but I really enjoyed our visit. Why now AFTER I move did she decide to spend time with me. She had another friend there and she told her friend that we have always been nice to her. Our son played with her grandson. He is a neat kid. Anyway after living next door to her for !?!?! Lord knows how many years.... I got her phone number and a promise of some lunch together, LOL!!! Anyway I hope to get a pic of all of us at the closing table, wish us luck....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on selling your house. You get to bring your kids and booze to work? Lucky you!

As for the neighbor...that's just strange. Maybe she has commitment issues or something. She can be buddies now that she doesn't have to worry about you hollering hello over the fence everyday. People are just strange...

10:09 PM  
Blogger Wild Butterfly said...

Cool beans sista!! Funny thing about your neighbor!! People are wierd, I have determined...including myself! ;)
Best Wishes...I will be there next month! Feels great!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home