Saturday, July 08, 2006

SATURDAY FINALLY...

I have to admit that this week has been one of the longest most difficult weeks on record. We were swamped, the boss was a bit grumpy, I had a migraine and the kids were endless in their bitching about having to get up and go to camp everyday. Sorry folks but I am not extremely wealthy so I can not stay home with you. If I were THAT wealthy you guys would be in boarding school! (Well not really...) Well the work got done, the boss stayed grumpy, the headache went away and I put the kids in their places. So thankfully today is a "do nothing" kind of day. I am doing laundry and a little bit of cleaning (very little).
Remember when I said my friend and her hubby and baby James came to spend the 4th with us?!?! Well they did and we took some really sweet pics, I swear he knows what the camera is...

Baby James & me...

Hubby making silly faces with Baby James...

Baby James laughing at me...

Most charming Baby James...

I love baby James even if he pooped on me, LOL!!! He is a happy little guy.

I may update later after I take a little nap, this "doing nothing" is SO good for my soul!

4 Comments:

Blogger CP said...

Isn't it wonderful the way babies just revitalize everything in you?

And better still, when you can hand them back to their parents!

CP.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Gorgeous :)

4:56 AM  
Blogger Wild Butterfly said...

Very cute ics...I like the 2 bald heads!!! :) My sister came over on the 4th with her #6 who is 2 months...Don't you just want to have another???!! :)

3:08 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Being wealthy must be nice...but seeing that beautiful face on that baby is just priceless! Look at that smile!!!

Great pictures!!!

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home