Tuesday, July 18, 2006

THE NEWS IS OH SO SWEET!!!!
"Nick the Great" is cancer free!!! Did you hear me??!!! NICK IS CANCER FREE!!! This is just the news we want to hear. My friend CP is still going through some tough times, so please keep up the good karma for her, she REALLY deserves it.
On another good note, my hubby bought a car last night. He is in love with it. It is a Dodge SRT-4. (It is the same color and make as this one but his has a lot of custom junk on it with turbo...) Don't ask, I just know it's fast and he's happy. That's all that matters. He is such a good man and takes good care of me and the kids. He deserves it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Isn't that great that Nick is okay? I am so happy----and as I said on CP's blog, prayer is the best thing you can do for someone when they're needing help.

Never heard of the Dodge SRT-4. Once letters and numbers get into the names of cars, my brain starts hurting. I have to look that up. I know that there is a Dodge that I love---that station wagon weird futuristic looking thing? Have you seen it? I don't even know the name of it...it's hot though.

I know, I know, some say it still looks like a station wagon. lol

9:31 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Me too! CP is a great person and Nick seems really cool. If I know her like I think I know her, she totally raised that kid right. Oh and prayers only take a minute...

Google Images and put in the dodge SRT-4 It is cute. but ~deb.... a station wagon?!!?!? That is so wrong and you are too young for that, LOL!!! I am gonna have to look it up.... If you say it's hot, it HAS to be hot!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

THANK GOODNESS!!!!!!!!! Oh, It has made my day :) Rejoice the day today :)

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home