Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I AM SUCH A SLACKER....
So sue me, I know I have been slacking on updating. But it not for lack of want. Let me "splain".... K? O.K. My mother in law is now residing in my computer room at home and I feel funny sitting in "her room" even though I know it is MY room in MY house. I am SUCH a dork! I want her to feel like she has a place to escape to. And well, with me there, it is not much of an escape.
I hope she doesn't mind me being in there for 24 hours on July 29th for the Blogathon!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Yes visitors, no matter whom they be..are pains in the rear end after 3 days..and vise versa with us to them..having a sanctuary is important for both parties :)

8:22 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I couldn't have said it better myself! I'm sure I have been the pain in someone's rear at least once!!!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

I hate that too, privacy when blogging is a good thing. Whats a blogathon?

8:20 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Oh Miranda where have you been?!?! The Blogathon is to raise money for different charities. My friend CP is raising money for pediatric Aids research. So of course I have to support her 10000000%.... You should check it out. Even if you can't donate money, just comment for these people and keep them awake and laughing for 24 hours. Support is support no matter which way we give it....

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home