Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I'M POOPED....
Yep, folks you heard it here first, I am officially P-O-O-P-E-D pooped! We all know that I can't sleep when the hubby is not at my side.... Well, I think being alone for the first time in the new house made that even worse. Every sound, every squeak, every bump seems magnified. I listened to the cats playing with their fake mice, I listened to the clock ticking. It has been awful the last two nights. The kids have been really good so I have no complaints there. Babygirl has to catch the bus at 6:50 and Littleman catches the bus at 7:40 so I guess not sleeping is helping them to get up and catch the busses on time. My bed is SO comfortable and I really want to sleep, it's just not coming to me. We are supposed to go to Florida Saturday morning to visit our friends that just had a baby. I want to sleep in (Saturday morning) so bad I can taste it. BUT I think I can convince the hubby with my lack of sleep that I NEED to just hang and leave around 11:00ish. Wish me luck....

10 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

I WISH you luck!!!!!!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Andrea, you are SO sweet! I'm glad you found my blog. I just love surrounding myself with real people!!!

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must be exhausted not only because of not getting sleep but trying to be normal around the kids running on empty.
Good luck Saturday, can't wait to hear if you slept in.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Kat and you're right, not to mention Littleman had a school function last night that got over at 8:00. They must think I'm nuts. I have way too many unchained thoughts and I'm a little loopy. One of my coworkers suggested that I nap at my desk if the urge hits me...hmmm.... Good idea.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Yes sleep is a gooood thing. I never get to sleep in, cuz my dog (cute as she is) wakes me up at 5 30 - 6 on weekends wondering why Im not getting up.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Gareth said...

6.50 ! poor kid. If I'm really really unlucky I may just be heading for the shower by then, at 7.40 I'm still wondering what to have for breakfast.


Hope Mr bigMama comes home safe and well soon.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Have a rest when you can laydee, u deserve it !!!

3:04 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Oh Miranda! That is wayyyyy to early for the weekend!!! No thanks!

Gareth you keep the hours that I want! Thanks for Big Papa's well wishes. I hope he comes home safe and soon as well...

Cazzie!!! Thanks, I actually slept from 3:30 this morning until 5:15. I was so happy, exausted but happy.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Miranda, I would have way fewer dogs if they woke me up at 5:30.

Big Mama....if your family is like my family no one is going anywhere till YOU pack for them, so put your foot down woman!! LOL

8:41 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

LOL!!! Lisa, unfortunately the kids pack for themselves (really well)... But the hubby said he isn't getting any sleep either so he can't wait to sleep in either!!! YAY!!! For me!!!

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home